The ClickitTicket Guarantee
- All the event tickets we sell on our site are 100% guaranteed if:
- Your order is accepted by, but not delivered by the seller;
- Your order is accepted by, but shipped too late by the seller for the tickets to arrive in time for the event;
- You were denied entry because of the tickets or invalid tickets were provided by the seller.*
- We also offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee if your event is cancelled entirely with no rescheduled date.**
- You will receive tickets that are comparable to or better than the tickets you originally ordered, or your money will be refunded.
- If an event is permanently cancelled or never happens (the final game in a series for example), your money will be refunded.
- All seats are together unless stated otherwise.
- You will receive your tickets in time for the event.
- Tickets are not guaranteed to ship immediately.
Unfortunately, we are not in charge of ticket distribution, the event promoters are. Sometimes the tickets are already printed and will be sent right out. Other times, tickets are not even printed and/or distributed until within weeks of their event. This means that our ticket sellers may not have tickets in hand to ship to you immediately after you place an order. However, as soon as your tickets are available, they will be shipped according to the method chosen during checkout.
- Tickets may be above the face value printed on the tickets.
ClickitTicket is tickets website that uses a country-wide network through which licensed companies re-sell tickets to entertainment events. We do not charge your credit card, nor do we own, price, nor do we ship the purchased tickets listed for sale on our ClickitTicket web site. Instead, these tickets are shipped and priced by different sellers who usually include a mark-up fee in the final ticket price. While sometimes this can be frustrating, this price mark-up is standard across ticket resale websites and is the extra price we all pay to get excellent seats to all kinds of great events on our own schedule when primary ticket sources can be likely sold-out.
- A service fee is added to ticket orders at checkout
The service fee (16% of the total ticket price) is an integral part of our business model that will be calculated automatically on the checkout page. It pays for website maintenance, credit card billing security, e-mail and phone-based customer support, and the technological system that allows sellers to list tickets online. Please note that all businesses charge a service fee (even those who "don't!") and that ours is one of the lowest in the secondary ticket market. We prefer to advertise it separately from the ticket price for the sake of full price transparency.
Privacy & Security
- We use state-of-the-art, safe and secure servers for all orders
- We use SSL for all transactions
To ensure that unauthorized parties cannot read the information you send over the internet, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL); the industry standard in encryption technology.
- We will not disclose, sell, lease or rent your personally identifiable information.
*Verifiable proof must be provided by the venue in written letter format. Written or stamped “voids” do not constitute verifiable proof.
**100% refund for a cancelled event excludes shipping.”
Event Tickets Disclaimer
buying Event Tickets on the
secondary market at above face value. We are not affiliated with
any performer, team, box office, promoter, stadium or venue. Our
prices can be higher than the original ticket price. However, our
tickets prices are often cheaper than many other online Ticket broker
website listings. We have a huge selection of premium, sold out
and cheap tickets and seats available. We specialize in
offering great sports tickets like MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, NASCAR, golf
and tennis. We also specialize in awesome concert tour tickets. Finally, ClickitTicket is a fantastic source for theatre tix
for Broadway in NYC, off-Broadway, Las Vegas shows, musicals, plays
and all kinds of theater productions. We have tickets to all the
great events you want to experience. We are not affiliated with
Ticketmaster® or any box office. We are an independent
ticket agency that buys and sells event tickets.